Frequently asked questions

Where can I obtain free and independent planning advice?

Planning Aid England

Offering free, independent planning advice and assistance for individuals and community groups

What is Planning Aid England (PAE)?

Planning Aid England (PAE) provides free, independent and professional advice on town and country planning issues to community groups and individuals. They believe everyone should have the opportunity to get involved planning their local area, and provide people with the knowledge and tools to do this.

For further information on the services they offer visit their website:

Planning Aid England
Royal Town Planning Institute
41 Botolph Lane

Registered Charity Number: 262865

Scottish Registered Charity Number: SC 037841 

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question