Events on 28th Sep 2019
Events for 28th Sep 2019
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 events.
Braintree Street Market
From gourmet street food, bespoke & unique gifts, fresh produce, homeware, clothing, accessories and two mobile drink bars there's something for everyone to enjoy at the market.
All market stalls will be based across the town centre - High Street, Great Square, Bank Street, Market Place and George Yard Shopping Centre.
Please note the time 7:30am-3:30pm is for the regular market traders. Street market traders will set up at varies times from 7.30am-10am.
- Bradford Street Meat Co - our favourite duo serving up filthy fries & some of the finest hot dogs in town!
- Compleat Caterers - Serving up the finest and very delicious paella - take your pick from Chicken & Chorizo and King Prawn!
- For Goodness Cake – A range of cakes & cupcakes
- Gourmet Yorkshire Wrap - Roast dinner served in a Yorkshire wrap
- Junkyard Smoke Bloke - Decorated in a rustic 'redneck' style trailer, they will be selling their American style BBQ, including smoked meats, sausages, halloumi as well as homemade hot & cold sides & sauces. All this alongside imported American sodas
- Kens Jerk Kitchen - Curry goat or Juicy Jerk chicken with rice and peas, fried dumplings & Jerk BBQ wings - yum!
- Nanny Violet's Jams - All vegan produce - jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles, chutney and relish
- Nonnas Pizza & Grill - Stone baked pizza & cold soft drinks
- Norwegian Bakers - Bringing wonderful sweet and savoury bread swirls with a taste of Norway, cakes and speciality biscuits. All baked fresh that morning and to perfection!
- Ntsama Chilli Oil & Sauces - A range of chilli oils, sauces and jelly
- Phoenix Smokery - Smoked foods including meat, fish, cheeses and pantry items
- Ridiculously Rich by Alana - Luxury handmade cakes company from Winner of BBC 'The Apprentice' in 2016
- Sticky Pickle Company - Local award winning producer of Pickles and Chutney
- Sunnyfield Honey - Honey, honey biscuits & cakes Beeswax home products such as candles, wax wraps, wood polish, leather balm.
- The Big Butty Bar - Traditional chip butties with gourmet toppings
- The Fudge People -Traditional homemade fudge for all those craving a tasty sweet treat
- The Natural Way - vegan cakes, food and café along Braintree High Street!
- Totham Bangers - Handmade sausages, burgers, chorizo & scotch eggs
- Twisted Treats - Home baked chocolate treats with a difference!
- Veg Heads - Plant-based street food all homemade, burgers and hot dogs, loaded nachos & sweet treats
- Wok n Roll - Chinese food, noodles & selection of drinks
- Silks Brewery - Bar with cask ale and bottled ales
- Poppys Coffee - Selling not only Great British coffee, but also Fine Italian Prosecco, speciality hand-crafted British Pies and indulgent cream teas
- VDUB Tavern - Craft ciders and cocktails
Gifts, homeware & accessories
- Beautiful Boho - Jewellery, accessories, crystals, incence sticks, angel figures, salt lamps & more!
- Doggy Delights & Market Nights - A range of dog products available, from collars, leads, bandanas, bow ties, toys, snuffle mats, treats, mugs, coasters & even t-shirts!
- Dragon & Monkey - Handmade clothing and accessories for baby, child and adults. Sustainable, ethically produced and organic options
- Four Seasons - Women's scarfs and harem pants
- Goat in a Soap - Moisturising soaps in a variety of scents made with 100% raw goats milk, natural oils and shea butter
- Kiwi Gifts & Home - Candle, gift and homeware stall
- Lucky Books - A range of books to take your pick from!
- Luxuriously Pampered - Handmade vegan bath bombs as well as bath, shower & body products, spy wax melts and gift ware
- Olivias Curiosities - Fabric, Haberdashery & a few handmade products
- Perfectly Imperfect Wax - Handmade wax melts and wax burner sets
- Poogy Bear - Exclusive baby clothing and blankets using 100% cotton fabrics, ranging from newborn to 24 months with beautiful pastel prints and unique prints
- Ruddymarvellous - Handmade children's clothes and accessories
- Sparkly Pretty Things - Handmade and fashion jewellery, knitted goods and handcrafted home wares
- The Peachy Kind - Handmade accessories including headbands, earrings and hair clips
- Well Fit – face painting!
- Wildthings Woodcraft - Wood carvings for home and garden and metalwork sculptures
- With Love Lucy - Personalised cards, gift bags & frames
Home and Garden
- Kitchen goods/cookware
- Domestic applicances
- Jplants - A lovely selection of plants and flowers based outside The Swan on Bank Street
- Mobility stall
- Key cutting
- Tool stand
- Mobile accessories
- Thornton's Flowers & Gifts
- Bling Things - beautiful accessories for home and gifts for all occasions
Services and Religion
- The Will Company
- Benson School of Motoring
- Fountain of Life
- Mobile Barber