Events on 26th Oct 2019
Events for 26th Oct 2019
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 events.
Braintree Street Market
From gourmet street food, bespoke & unique gifts, fresh produce, homeware, clothing, accessories and two mobile drink bars there's something for everyone to enjoy at the market.
All market stalls will be based across the town centre - High Street, Great Square, Bank Street, Market Place and George Yard Shopping Centre.
Please note the time 7:30am-3:30pm is for the regular market traders. Street market traders will set up at varies times from 7.30am-10am.
- Bradford Street Meat Co - our favourite duo serving up filthy fries & some of the finest hot dogs in town!
- Burger vans - Two traditional burger vans including Food Delight Burger Van
- Cocktails and Calamari - Delicious range of calamari and vegan alternatives - plus a range of cocktails!
- Compleat Caterers - Serving up the finest and very delicious paella - take your pick from Chicken & Chorizo and King Prawn!
- Eden Living - All vegan food including sausage rolls, pasty's, bakewell tart and other pasty items.
- For Goodness Cake – A range of cakes & cupcakes
- Good To Go - Healthy homemade granola/ healthy handmade snacks energy balls & granola bars
- Junkyard Smoke Bloke - Decorated in a rustic 'redneck' style trailer, they will be selling their American style BBQ, including smoked meats, sausages, halloumi as well as homemade hot & cold sides & sauces. All this alongside imported American sodas
- Mac St Kitchen - Serving super cheesy mac ‘n’ cheese from their vintage Bedford ambulance
- Mex Appeal - A DELICIOUS range of burritos, nachos, chilli's and totas - perfect lunchtime treat
- Nanny Violet's Jams - All vegan produce - jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles, chutney and relish
- Nonnas Pizza & Grill - Stone baked pizza & cold soft drinks
- Norwegian Bakers - Bringing wonderful sweet and savoury bread swirls with a taste of Norway, cakes and speciality biscuits. All baked fresh that morning and to perfection!
- Ntsama Chilli Oil & Sauces - A range of chilli oils, sauces and jelly
- PECK - Buttermilk Fried Chicken - A selection of Chicken Burgers and Strips, all with homemade sauces
- Pimento Jerk BBQ - Caribbean food
- Smoke'n Greek BBQ - Greek souvlaki wraps with fresh salads Greek dips. Cooks in traditional Cypriot BBQ, cooked on charcoal
- Sticky Pickle Company - Local award winning producer of Pickles and Chutney
- The Big Butty Bar - Traditional chip butties with gourmet toppings
- The Fudge People -Traditional homemade fudge for all those craving a tasty sweet treat
- The Natural Way - vegan cakes, food and café along Braintree High Street!
- Totham Bangers - Handmade sausages, burgers, chorizo & scotch eggs
- Twisted Treats - Home baked chocolate treats with a difference!
- Silks Brewery - Bar with cask ale and bottled ales
- Poppys Coffee - Selling not only Great British coffee, but also Fine Italian Prosecco, speciality hand-crafted British Pies and indulgent cream teas
Gifts, homeware & accessories
- Blazes Tasty Treats - Handmade artisan dog treats & dog products
- Goat in a Soap - Moisturising soaps in a variety of scents made with 100% raw goats milk, natural oils and shea butter
- Immensescents - Wax’s, body products and warmers
- Kiely's Kandles - Soy scented candles - all 100% unique, quirky and kely, they’re just like them in a way!
- Kiwi Gifts & Home - Candle, gift and homeware stall
- Luxuriously Pampered - Handmade vegan bath bombs as well as bath, shower & body products, spy wax melts and gift ware
- Olivias Curiosities - Fabric, Haberdashery & a few handmade products
- Perfectly Imperfect Wax - Handmade wax melts and wax burner sets
- Petes Beard Oil - Refillable cosmetics and beard products including oils, shampoos, balms and soaps
- Pink Ostrich - A mobile shopping boutique selling ladies clothes & accessories
- Ruddymarvellous - Handmade children's clothes and accessories
- Sharian Gifts - Unique handmade candles
- Slime Station - A fab slime making stall for the kids & they can even make their own slime and take it home!
- Slimming World by Laura - Information stall about Slimming World
- Sparkly Pretty Things - Handmade and fashion jewellery, knitted goods and handcrafted home wares
- STM Watches - Retrol consoles and watches
- Well Fit – face painting!
- Wildthings Woodcraft - Wood carvings for home and garden and metalwork sculptures
Home and Garden
- Kitchen goods/cookware
- Jplants - A lovely selection of plants and flowers based outside The Swan on Bank Street
- Mobility stall
- Key cutting
- Tool stand
- Mobile accessories
- Thornton's Flowers & Gifts
- Susie Sparkle - Custom Jewellery and Gifts
- Sweets are Us - lots of delicious sweets including sugar-free ones too!
Services and Religion
- Benson School of Motoring
- Fountain of Life
- GKP Legal - Will writing
- Mobile Barber