Events on 14th Sep 2019
Events for 14th Sep 2019
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 events.
Witham Street Market
Our street market is back in Witham - browse a range of unique gifts, home & garden accessories, toys, bags, jewellery & more whilst enjoying a spot of lunch!
All stalls will be lined up in Newland's Shopping Centre with the regular market at Lockram Lane Car Park.
Please note the time 7:30am-3:30pm is for the regular market traders. Street market traders will set up at varies times from 7.30am-10am.
Here is the list of stalls:
- Aggies Bags - Handmade bags, cushions and personalised goods
- Davids Kitchen - Homemade extreme chilli sauces, chutney jam, marmalade, alcoholic jam & cordials
- Pocket Money Toys - toys, toys & more toys!
- Gourmet Yorkshire Wrap - They've been a huge hit in the past - roast dinner served in a Yorkshire wrap!!
- Henri Mumford - Photographer for weddings, portraits and events
- Kens Jerk Kitchen – Based in Witham, they’ll be bringing their take-away Caribbean and Jamaican food to the market, serving up their famous chicken, rice and peas and jerk BBQ wings
- Olivia's Curiorsities - Fabric, Haberdashery & handmade products
- Ravenous Fudge - Traditional homemade fudge in a variety of delicious flavours
- R&R Stones - Garden stone ornaments & spring flowers
- Sticky Pickle Company - Local award winning producer of Pickles and Chutney
- Sharian Gifts - Unique handmade candles that are vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Twisted Treats - Home baked chocolate treats with a difference!
- VDub Tavern – Rocking up in his vintage camper van, Keith will be serving up a range of cold beers, ciders & cocktails to enjoy whilst browsing & having a spot of lunch.
Confectionary pick n mix
Fruit and Veg
Home and Garden:
Services and religion:
Bethel Christian Fellowship
Glasses (includes prescription)