- View meeting agendas and minutes
You can find details of our Planning Committee meetings.
You can contact us if you can't find the meeting details you are looking for.
- Watch a Planning Committee
You can watch our Planning Committee meetings. These are published on our YouTube channel.
- Role of the Committee
The purpose of the Planning Committee is to act for the Council on matters involving the functions of a Local Planning Authority.
- Function of the Committee
The function of the Planning Committee are;
- Planning obligations
- All matters concerning public path orders required as a result of planning legislation
- Advertisement consents
- Conservation area consents and notices
- Revocation or modification of planning permissions by order under planning legislation
- Any enforcement action including in respect of advertisement contraventions
- Tree preservation orders
- Consent to carry out all work to protected trees
- Listed building consents and notices
- Direct action by execution of works, taking steps and/or carrying out operations by or on behalf of the Council under any planning legislation, including the recovery of any costs or expenses
- Legal proceedings in respect of any breach of planning obligations
- Any other notices, orders, certificates, demands, permissions, consents and grants under planning legislation
- Observations, comments and representations on development proposals being determined by other bodies and/or in adjoining or neighbouring administrative areas
- Matters relating to Highways.
- Councillor W Scattergood; Chairman, Planning Committee
- Councillor Mrs I Parker; Vice-Chairman, Planning Committee
- Councillor J Abbott
- Councillor K Bowers
- Councillor T Cunningham
- Councillor P Horner
- Councillor H Johnson
- Councillor D Mann
- Councillor A Munday
- Councillor F Ricci
- Councillor Mrs G Spray
- Councillor N Unsworth
- Councillor J Wrench