Advice and guidance
National coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are in place for the whole of England until Wednesday 2 December.
The government has put Essex in High alert (tier 2) from Wednesday 2nd December.
- more information about current restrictions on GOV.UK
- figures from Essex County Council on the number of cases in the area
Staying safe and preventing the spread
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert.
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- wash hands; keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face; wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- make space; stay at least 2 metres apart or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
You can also visit the Livewell website for more advice on looking after your wellbeing and staying active whilst staying at home.
You can keep up to date on Essex County Council’s services on their website.
Keep up to date
Get the latest information as soon as it changes by:
- signing up for our email newsletters
- register for our text messaging service
- following us on Facebook
We are keeping these channels up to date with the latest news and information.