We offer free, bespoke business mentoring support to small businesses through Locase.
Locase will carry out the mentoring at your business premises. They give you six, two-hour sessions, either one to one or one to many.
- has been hand-picked by Essex County Council and the Locase team.
- runs their own company and has extensive private sector experience
Mentors can provide support in:
- brand management
- business strategy
- design engineering
- financial management
- human resources including family businesses and succession
- international trade
- intellectual property
- marketing, communication and media training
- new product innovation
- public relations
- service design
- strategic planning
You can apply for the mentoring scheme if you are a small or medium enterprise that:
- has up to 250 full time equivalent employees
- has an annual turnover of £44M or less
- has an annual balance sheet of £38M or less
- has not received more than approximately £180,000 of state aid in the last three years
- have your registered office and operate in Kent, Essex, or East Sussex
If another firm owns more than a quarter of your company, they must meet the same criteria.
You can contact us if you want to apply for mentoring.